We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Put a rainbow in your afternoon tea or birthday party! The rainbow cake is a hit every time with its beautiful colors.
- 430 g flour
- 430 g of sugar
- 220 g of butter
- 35 cl of milk
- 6 eggs
- 1 packet of dry yeast
- 3 lemons
Frosting between cakes and on the sides:
- 500 g of mascarpone
- 200 g whipped cream cheese
- 125 g of sugar
- Juice of 3 lemons
- 6 food colors
- Chocolate covered biscuits
- Soften the butter.
- Whisk the sugar with the eggs while whisking.
- Mix the ointment butter with the egg and sugar mixture
- Add sifted flour with yeast.
- Add milk and lemon zest and mix well.
- Separate the mixture into 6 equal parts.
- Add in each part drops of food coloring to obtain the colors of the rainbow: Purple, Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange, Red.
- Do not hesitate to force the dose of color because cooking makes a little paler.
- Cook each cake one after another for 13 minutes at 170 ° C (thermostat 6).
- Mix the mascarpone with the whipped cream cheese, the icing sugar and the lemon juice (to be dosed to obtain a soft but not liquid paste).
- When the purple cake is cooked and cooled, place it on the presentation dish and spread a layer of glaze over it. Place the blue cake on top of the cake and the icing and so on with all the cakes.
- Finish the frosting by covering the edges and put the chocolate sticks all around.
- Add on the top small candies.