The little blue characters with white caps come back on the big screens! For this new adventure in 3D, the great Smurf with his friends, find themselves in Paris.
What is history?
- On her birthday, the Smurfette is very sad because everyone seems to ignore it. But she does not suspect that the Smurfs prepare in the biggest secrecy a mega party. Unfortunately, she will be kidnapped by the ugly Gargamel and her scoundrels, who need her to know the secret formula of the Smurfs magic essence!
- To save the little blonde, the Great Smurf, accompanied by the clumsy Smurf, Grumpy Smurf, the cute Smurf and their human friends, Patrick and Grace will have to show ingenuity and courage, because the danger is everywhere ...
What your child will love
- It smurf in every way. They measure only a few centimeters and, yet, they deposit! These little blue guys make us see all the colors. From the Ferris wheel of the Tuileries garden, which rolls through the streets of the capital, to the stolen flight over Paris, and backstage at the Opéra Garnier, your children will open their eyes throughout the film.
- The muscular dialogues and the gags are really smurf!
What you will love too
- The City of Lights. The film was shot in Paris, and we discover with pleasure new places, such as the interior of the Opera Garnier or the sumptuous palace Plaza Athénée.
- The Smurfs are too trendy, with their Faceschtruff page ... they smurf even on Twitter!
From 5 years old.
By Raja Gosnel, Sony Pictures Releasing France, with Neil Patrick Harris, Brendan Gleeson, Jayma Mays.
Where to find it?
Cine, outings ... share your good leisure ideas between parents on our Leisure Forum.