We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
"Like every summer, while their parents are working, twins Léo and Léa go to spend their holidays at grandpa's and grandpa's, they are very lucky because grandpa and grandma live on a big farm full of animals." ... discover quickly story of Véronique.
- Like every summer, while their parents are working, the twins Léo and Léa go to spend their holidays at grandpa and grandma's. They are very lucky because grandpa and grandma live in a big farm full of animals.
- Every morning, Léo and Léa accompany grandpa to the barn. There, they attend the milking of cows. Blanchette, Roussette and the others provide good milk with which Mamy makes good cakes.
- During the milking, Léo and Léa tend to the beetroots cows they love. In thanks, for their great raspy tongues, they make big kisses very mushy. It makes Leo and Lea laugh.
- The days flow thus peaceful and happy.
- One day, however, Léo and Léa surprise a conversation between grandpa and mamy: they will have to sell the cows to the butcher because, because of the poor harvest of hay, they will not have anything to feed them this winter.
- Léo and Léa have collapsed: we'll kill Blanchette, Roussette and the others. It is not possible ! We must react ! Yes, but what to do?
- Leo and Leah rush to their room and come back with their piggy banks they tend to grandpa and grandma. Papy and Mamy are affected, but the sum thus collected is insufficient.