We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
And if you enjoyed the beautiful days to do some small planting with your apprentice gardener! Tomatoes, zucchini, aromatic plants ... he will love taking care of his mini-vegetable garden. Our advices.
What do you need to plant vegetables?
- An apron, boots for the garden, a watering can, a small shovel, a rake, a water spray, some stakes (for beans, for example), pots of all kinds, pebbles to ensure drainage, potting soil and seeds! On the way to the local garden center: Truffaut, Castorama, etc.
What's the plant?
- Tomato seeds, beans, onions, zucchini, carrots, eggplants and why not some herbs ... mint, for example, that smells so good and grows so fast!
Where do we plant?
- Where it's snug, with sunshine and not too much wind. In a garden corner, a small tank, some pebbles in the bottom and soil. And if you really have nothing at hand, a jar of yogurt and even egg cans will do!
An example ? Eggplant is so good!
- Two seeds ofeggplant in the small pot of yogurt filled with potting soil and cover with about 1 cm of potting soil. We moisten the earth well and hop on the windowsill ... After germination, we keep only the most beautiful shoot, history that it has room to develop.
- When she is beautiful and tallWe gently unearth it and transplant it to a larger pot or better, in the garden where you have dedicated 1 m2 to your child's plants! Although the ideal is of course to plant several feet that will each give 5 to 10 aubergines in the season!